My Name is John Keegan, but to my friends I'm just Keegan. I am a graduate of Council Rock High School Class of '89 in Bucks County PA..
From there I went on to Millersville University, and moved into the best Dorm on campus Harbold Hall where I spent a long time, that is, longer than most. I left MU in December 1997 with two degrees:
- BS Speech Communication
- PA Certification Social Studies Education
In January 2007, I returned to Millersville University to study for the Degree of Master of Art in History, which I received in May 2010.
As for my interests they are listed in menu and at the top along with my Résumé and some other work. If you have any Links to add or would like to comment on anything you see here please click the Contact link above.
jgkeegan.com accepts donations. If you find the content here useful, and would like to donate, simply click the Support. All donations are greatly appreciated.
To request to use any Content herein in your research click here. Filling out the form is the only way to obtain permission. Requests without the form or the form attached will receive a reply with a link to the form.
- Still Updating to responsive design
- Citation Styles, Web Sources, and Responsive Design
- List of Instructional Materials Available at the Document Archive
- Intelligent Design, Credibility, and the Lack Thereof
- The Keegan Podcast
- Teaching Resources a list of lesson plans and instructional materials that I have found useful
- Blog Post Citation Styles, Web Sources, and Responsive Design
- Cholera: The Work of William Farr and John Snow
- Blog Post List of Instructional Materials Available at the Document Archive
- Blog Post A New Home for My Document Archive
- Office 365 public website feature being discontinued…
- History Topics: The United States Constitution
- Update Audio Problem Fixed The Secret of Sherlock Holmes
- Audio Problem with The Secret of Sherlock Holmes
- Updated: The Launching of a New Constitution
- Declaration of Independence Worksheet
- Tweeting the installation of Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9926
- Forensic Science Links Updated
- Documenting Sources for a Research Paper
- Teaching Resources Updated
- Rise and Fall of the Third Reich Has Its Place: A Response Klaus Epstein's Review Over 50 years on
- Updated Teaching Resources Database
- Education Links
- History/Social Studies Resources by Topic
- Thesis: “For the Good of the Service: Husband E. Kimmel and the Aftermath of Pearl Harbor.” Included in the Hawaiian Collection, University of Hawaii at Manoa Library March 2013.
- Added new video to Prisoner page
- I redesigned the navigation menu so it is compatible with the iPad and the iPhone.
- My Portfolio is now completely online
- The Secret of Sherlock Holmes
- Redesigned Homepage
- The Offical Blog of jgkeegan.com has moved! Click here to learn more
- Webcast: Worksheets With Ruled Lines
- Updated Portfolio
- Teaching Resources a list of lesson plans and instructional materials that I have found useful.
03 Why Audio?
13 Road Trip